Adorable Mailman Update
The mailman came by yesterday when Kingsley and I were sitting out on the bench in front of our house. Kingsley was trying to be all big and barked at him when he was approaching, but he calmed down when he came to our house. And the sweet mailmain pulled out a milkbone and gave it to Kingsley! It was the sweetest thing!
I just love our little neighborhood.
And so this post has a picture, sometimes when Kingsley lays on the couch, he snuggles up to whatever is on the couch with him. Recently, he snuggled up with my fabric cutting ruler and camera bag.
I just love our little neighborhood.
And so this post has a picture, sometimes when Kingsley lays on the couch, he snuggles up to whatever is on the couch with him. Recently, he snuggled up with my fabric cutting ruler and camera bag.
Comments