It's that time of year to look back, month by month, at the year that has just ended! (Oh and really, I'm just looking at all my old tweets to jog my memory. See, this is why I should blog more consistently.) January All I remember about January was celebrating the new year with my family, and then a ton of basketball practice. Seriously, it's just about all I did. My car started its ghettoness by not getting out of park without jamming a screwdriver in the release slot. Kingsley pinched a nerve in his back and had to be on lots of medicine. We bought our first real couch with my coaching money. February More basketball! My JV girls finally won a game. LOST premiered. I worked for kgb during the Super Bowl and it was a disaster. J took me to NoRTH for Valentine's Day. I got a technical at our last basketball game for yelling at the ref. I took Capstone and destroyed it! Basketball ended along with grad school and I got my life back! March I got new glasses! I fo...
Comments