Thanksgiving Thursday
Today I am thankful for amazing sweet parents, who sent me a DIY Easter basket. ;) Thank you mom & dad! I totally cried when I opened it. It was a nice pick-me-up today. And mom, I loved the Book Fair stuff. Mine starts next week!
I'm also thankful for an encouraging email from our district library coordinator. All the librarians in our district are getting shuffled around (or laid off) and it's a stressful time for everyone. I found out that the librarian at RR got a full time position, but I still didn't know what that means for me. I emailed our library coordinator, with a couple of questions about timing and the likelihood of me having employment next year as a librarian. This is what she wrote: "Now that Cami has accepted the position at Peiffer, I think you have a great shot at the GG/RR pairing or a number of other jobs. ... Stay hopeful~ I believe in you!" There was other stuff in between, but you get the point. My hope is hanging in there! Nothing is solid, but it's not over yet. But it could be in the next couple of weeks! Oh what relief that would be!
I'm also thankful for an encouraging email from our district library coordinator. All the librarians in our district are getting shuffled around (or laid off) and it's a stressful time for everyone. I found out that the librarian at RR got a full time position, but I still didn't know what that means for me. I emailed our library coordinator, with a couple of questions about timing and the likelihood of me having employment next year as a librarian. This is what she wrote: "Now that Cami has accepted the position at Peiffer, I think you have a great shot at the GG/RR pairing or a number of other jobs. ... Stay hopeful~ I believe in you!" There was other stuff in between, but you get the point. My hope is hanging in there! Nothing is solid, but it's not over yet. But it could be in the next couple of weeks! Oh what relief that would be!
Comments