Blog Reboot!

Hi! So my blog is now private. Here's why: I taught my elementary students the importance of Googling yourself. And of course, they immediately Googled ME. And my blog pops up on the first page. So private, it is!

But going private also gives me more freedom to really write about my life! I'll know exactly who is reading it (or at least has access to it), thus I can be more honest about things that are going on with us. Most of you that I'm inviting to read don't live near us up here in Colorado, so I hope this is a way that we can stay involved in each other's lives. In the very least, you'll be able to read all my random thoughts here. ;)

To try and make this blog a bit more purposeful, and to avoid that "I have nothing to write about..." feeling, I'm going to try to write some themed posts for different days of the week. They may or may not be called the theme every week, but I'm going to try to stick with it.
  • Media Monday - what I'm reading, watching, and enjoying
  • Twitter Tuesday - short random thoughts; sometimes copied from my Twitter account!
  • Wuppa Wednesday - pictures and stories about our dog, Kingsley
  • Thanksgiving Thursday - positive thoughts and good things!
  • Friendship/Flashback Friday - either what we've been doing with friends or a flashback
Thanks for bearing with me! If you're reading this, do me a favor and just leave me a short comment so I know you've been here. I love to see you guys check in. Love you all!

Comments

tlc said…
You are my favorite blogger in the world!
shanna said…
I'm here & I've loved reading your last few entries! I'll have to check out the pioneer woman book! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Joan Holloway

First Finished Quilt!

A Tank Top & Two Yards of Fabric