Alton Brown's Scones
This is one of my go-to recipes. We celebrated Easter with Jarrod & Rachel on Sunday, and I made these scones for our brunch to go with the amazing quiche and creme brulee that Rachel made. I love these scones because they are pretty easy to make, and they always turn out fantastic. I know they look a bit like biscuits in the picture, which is why I usually cut them into more of a triangle shape. I was lazy this time and just used a biscuit cutter!
This time I made them with dried cherries, but I've also made them with fresh or frozen blueberries, dried cranberries, and fresh raspberries. I'd also like to try them with some dark chocolate chunks in with the fruit.
This time I made them with dried cherries, but I've also made them with fresh or frozen blueberries, dried cranberries, and fresh raspberries. I'd also like to try them with some dark chocolate chunks in with the fruit.
Comments