Today I'm thankful for a wonderful job that I love getting to do. Working with kids is so much fun, and I love all the amazing teachers that I get to work with as well! My job can be super stressful, but overall I'm still floored just about every day that this is my job and I really get to do this. I get to teach technology to kids in Kindergarten through Sixth grade, and help teachers use technology to make their instruction even better. Budgets are getting cut in education a lot right now, so I don't know how long I'll get to keep this job, but somehow that makes me love it even more. I cherish every day I get to work with these kids. Amazing.
Joan Holloway
Can we please talk about how tiny this girl's waist is? You may know that I'm a big fan of the show Mad Men. You may also know that I'm a somewhat curvy girl myself, though nothing like Christina Hendricks, who plays Joan (Holloway) Harris on Mad Men. I mean really. Look at those gorgeous curves and that impossibly tiny waist! If I could pick any perfect body (to me), this would be it. She is all woman. And she looks so healthy! And by healthy, I mean that she looks like she actually eats. Ah. I aspire to have curves like that. Womanly and soft, but still healthy and toned. Gorgeous!
Comments