Today I left work early to catch my flight to Abilene. (I'm sitting on a plane on the runway in DFW waiting to get off.) When I went by her office to tell my principal that I was leaving, she gave me a huge hug and told me to tell my sister congratulations for her. Then she told me that I'm doing a great job so far and she can tell how much fun I'm having. Wow! What awesome affirmation. I needed to hear it. I am just so thankful to be working in such a positive and uplifting place. God is so good to have led me there.
Joan Holloway
Can we please talk about how tiny this girl's waist is? You may know that I'm a big fan of the show Mad Men. You may also know that I'm a somewhat curvy girl myself, though nothing like Christina Hendricks, who plays Joan (Holloway) Harris on Mad Men. I mean really. Look at those gorgeous curves and that impossibly tiny waist! If I could pick any perfect body (to me), this would be it. She is all woman. And she looks so healthy! And by healthy, I mean that she looks like she actually eats. Ah. I aspire to have curves like that. Womanly and soft, but still healthy and toned. Gorgeous!
Comments